[access-uk] Installing Talks on a Nokia N86

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 16:33:29 +0100

Hi All,
A sighted friend has just passed on to me their Nokia N86 following an upgrade. I've downloaded Talks from the Nuance site. I installed the Eloquence speech file first and that went without a hitch. I then tried to install the Talks file and got the following error: The application installer on the phone does not support the format of the application trying to be installed. I've run the Nokia software updater and tried again but with the same result. Anyone got any ideas, please? Any help would be much appreciated as I've never had this kind of problem installing Talks on a phone before.

Cheers,
Sandra.