[access-uk] Re: Installing Spybot

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 07:38:19 +0100

Alexander,

I don't think that this is purely a Jaws problem.  I have experienced
something very similar each time I have installed Spybot - and I am a Hal
user.  In fact in an article I did for a tape/on line magazine overa year
ago I described how to install Spybot and advised using Narrator for the
initial steps whatever screen reader was in use.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison