[access-uk] Re: Installing Latest Version of Talks

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:01:02 +0100

Hi Carol,

I haven't used the prog my self so I'd need to try and dig up some old emails; they may have an answer for you. However, I'm off to Wales for the weekend so I'll try to get back to you sometime next week. But did you see Steve's reply to my email? I'm sure Steve knows what he's talking about <Smile> so I'd take his advice seriously.

Sorry I couldn't be of a more help.

Have a good weekend!

Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Gary King" <
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>

talks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Talks] HalWin applcation.

Has anybody used HalWin to install Talks? Do you just copy the system

folder created by HalWin over to the MMC card, replacing the previous
Talks system folder?  I would like to avoid all of those button
presses on the phone when installing a new version of Talks if
possible.

Gary King,
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx

From: "will" <