[access-uk] Insight radio on TV Onics

  • From: Richard King <rking689@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 12:58:06 +0100

If anyone has the TV Onics talking freeview digibox from RNIB and
didn't yet know, Insight Radio seems to have appeared at some point on
the radio listing menu; channel 730. I was quite excited when I found
this yesterday because now it means that I can schedule a series
recording for Tech Talk and never miss it again! :)
ATB HTH SWALK FFS LOL