[access-uk] Re: InsideOne, was, Update on ElBraille

  • From: paul leake <paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 16:13:49 +0100

Aman,

You're right, we shouldn't always have to lag behind our sighted counterparts and you shouldn't have been told to shut up! What is such defensiveness about? It's a perfectly valid question. I realize it takes time to develop new products but for example why should it not be possible for the new touch to work with a more updated version of Android than Kitcat and that's not to rubbish the hard work that may have been put into developing the new Touch. The fact that such issue are never addressed openly speaks volumes and leads one to feel that the expectation is that we should just pretend, not ask intelligent questions and be grateful! Just my thoughts.

Kind regards,

Paul

paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx

,twitter: @paulleake1