[access-uk] Re: Inserting a picture in Word

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:22:07 -0000

Catherine, I haven't done this for a while, least not with the current version of JAWS. But I've done it with columns and in tables, and it has worked. I put the cursor on the place where I want to insert the picture, then go to the insert menu and find picture, where you can take it from wherever it is stored. I used to know where the picture was by cursoring about, and if JAWS said space space space, I knew the picture was there. But just for clarity, I would ask my son to come in and have a quick look, and it was right.

But, like I say, I haven't done it with JAWS 8, so I don't know if this feature has got better or been broken ...

Hope that's of some use.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>