[access-uk] Re: Initial thoughts on Samsung N120

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 15:48:06 +0100

Thanks for the short review. I have a question. What do you mean by the applications key doubling up as a function key? How would I, for example, launch Narrator to set up Windows? How would I right click on an icon or something? Just curious as I may be getting a netbook as a replacement if my laptop doesn't come back from the shops by next week. Been there for three weeks and I'm entitled to a free replacement.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx