[access-uk] Information voice on Victor Reader Stream gone quiet

  • From: Chantal Ferreira <chantalac.ferreira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:22:37 +0200

Good afternoon List

I hope someone can help me.

I have a friend who is having a problem with his old Stream. The voice
that does all the notifications has stopped working. He still has Tom
and Samantha but the voice that reads information such as battery
level and percentage in books, etc. has stopped working. He has tried
to reset the Stream as well as take out the battery but nothing has
helped so far.

He also says the problem started when he loaded the Flemish voices.
Can loading different voices affect the information reading voice?

Has anyone come across something like this? How can we solve it?

Thank you for any assistance.

Chantal