[access-uk] Re: Info on Free AVG 2014 needed

  • From: Doris &Hubby Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 13:07:08 -0400

I use it with jaws and it works well from both the context menu as well as from within the avg interface. this said, I pretty much let it do its thing.

hth

Doris

At 12:57 PM 8/22/2014, you wrote:
Hello All,

I used to use Free AVG several years ago and it worked pretty much like the paid-for version, just minus a few frills and automatic features.

However, I've just downloaded and installed the latest version of AVG Free and it does not seem to have any dropdown menus, Context Menus or onscreen buttons to start a scan with. Does anyone have any recent experience of this free virus scanner and know just how it is supposed to work these days?

Thanks.
John.