[access-uk] Re: Indoor TV aerial required Aerial

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:25:20 -0000

Robert, I believe you live in the Solihul area so youought to begetting a reasonable picture from the Suttoncoldfield transmitter. However, the power of the digital transmitters is much reduced compared to the analogue signals so for best results I would advise you to get in touch with an aerial errecting company and get them to install an aerial on theroof for you. THat way you can be assured of the best reception.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>