[access-uk] Re: Incremental Backup

  • From: "carol pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 08:53:33 +0100

Well, Frank, I just took a sneaky look at this quickly and, for any
interested, it says:

Second Copy® 2000 is the perfect backup product designed for Windows
9x/Me/NT4/2000/XP/2003 you have been looking for. It makes a backup of your
data files
to another directory, disk or computer across the network. It then monitors
the source files and keeps the backup updated with new or changed files. It
runs in the background with no user interaction. So, once it is setup you
always have a backup of your data some where else.

Mark, does it cope with watching zips and email?

--
Carol