[access-uk] Re: Increasing Memory

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 08:58:33 +0100

Hi Andrew

My computer has been most things over the 3 years I've had it. It started life as an NEC but 2 major upgrades later it's what ever it is now. I have only one Motherboard slot left it seems so my intention was to remover the 2 x 256 sticks of memory and replace them with 2 x 512 sticks as on the Novatech site.

Roger

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to.
Mark Twain

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>