[access-uk] Re: Increasing Memory

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 12:41:12 +0100

Hi George

Yes the 2 slots are used with a 256 in each.

My 2.0 USB are at the bottom back of the tower so I'll Google to see whet I can find for a front bay. I like the sound of that as it's saves the wife keep moaning when I have her grovelling round the back. LOL I have an 8 bay tower and only 3 are used so I have plenty of space.

Roger

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to.
Mark Twain

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>