[access-uk] Re: Including message in reply

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 20:07:08 +0100

Hi Kevin

Yes I know of that one and that is what is causing the problems in that she is dropping all the message details but no clues as to what she's replying to. Like you I don't know of any partial removal so think that is a mistake on the part or the person it said it.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>