[access-uk] Re: Inachis - e-Backup

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barrys.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 11:30:34 +0100

Hi Roger.

Thanks the welcome back.

i'll be on for a bit but may disappear again once uni starts back on Sept 24th butwe'll see.

I had a look at the program OE Backup there.

according to the site they have a trial and the full is $29.95.

I haven't looked at it yet but one thing I do like about Ebackup and, (I haven't explored the options menus just yet), is that when you log into your backed up OE for the first time you enter in your password for your mail accounts as it trys to check for new mail. Cool stuff and a nice little security bit there, IMHO.

Cheers
Barry
"A man's errors are his portals of discovery".
James joyce
----- Original Message ----- From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>