[access-uk] Re: Inaccessible Website.

  • From: "Brian Booth" <bp.booth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:17:02 +0100

Hi Mandy,

I just had a quick look at the site and once I had something in my basket, I
hit the link to view basket, underneath the items in the shoppping basket
was a "Proceed to checkout" button. After I hit that, I got the usual
message about viewing pages over a secure connection, and when the next page
loaded, there were sections for existing customers to log in, or new
customers to enter their details. As I didn't want to actually purchase
anything, I dived out at that point, but JAWS read the first few form fields
fine.

Using JAWS 8 with IE 7.

Regards,

Brian.