[access-uk] Re: In touch with Braille

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 07:43:28 -0500

This story is marvelous. These days, with all these things that talk to the blind, we often forget the marvelous advantage Braille is for us. True, we have our ears, those of us who can hear. But, we forget we also have fingertips. I thank providence each day for Mr. Braille and his invention. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>