[access-uk] In Reply To: [access-uk] 5 Apps: The best camera apps for blind and visually impaired iPhone users | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog

  • From: "May Thompson" <mayt51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 20:44:33 -0000

HI Gordon

Thanks very much for sending this email regarding apps for the i phone.  As a
relatively new user of the I phone I haven't a clue about what apps to get and
am not very good at going through the apple vis web site as there are so many.

Any more tips regarding apps would be bvrey greatfully recieved.

from May Thompson