[access-uk] Re: In Major Shift, Microsoft Will Auto-Update Internet Explorer Users

  • From: Tristram Llewellyn <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 16:44:55 +0000

It is not at all unusual that after a certain period of time that Microsoft and
other browser vendors more aggressively auto-update the user's browsers.  It is
worth noting that those on Windows XP will not update to IE9.0 so for those
there is no immediate worry.  Windows VISTA and 7.0 users should watch this one
with special care where Access Technology is concerned as it may n ot support
IE9.0.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Technical Support