[access-uk] Re: Improvements to Natwest Online Banking

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 20:52:54 +0100

Hi All,

I must say, having gone into Natwest's new site for the first time on
Sunday, it is much better.  It has even got a feature at login to tell it
not to refresh the screen when it logs you out after idle time, just in case
you take a while reading a statement or something.  I reckon it is a great
site now.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx