[access-uk] Immunised jaws default dictionary file?

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 22:20:09 +0100

Sorry for the cross posting.
Hi all.  After having to reinstall jaws completely, I've lost my default
dictionary file.  I understand that eloquence, in it's unmodified
vulnerability is susceptible to some misspellings of words.  Could someone
please tell me, if, in the latest jaws ten, this is still the case?  If so,
could someone please send me a dictionary file which is modified to make the
words non detrimental to eloquence ? Thanks.#

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx