[access-uk] Re: Imap and pop, not so technical

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 11:18:47 +0100

just tell her that she can use Outlook Express, Outlook, Eudora or any other
email client to read her mail.    This is generally more convenient than
using the web interface.
That's all she really needs to know.  If she wants more information she can
always research it online.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page