[access-uk] Image size and image file size reduction query

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:37:33 +0100

Hello,

It has been a while since I was involved in this and therefore I would be
grateful if someone could possibly advise on the best way to proceed.

I would like to take photographs of items for sale but having upload size
limit of 500 kB on the selling platform I am using.  My camera of choice is
a 14 megapixel camera and therefore creates files which are considerably
larger.

I have Adobe Photoshop CS5 which I hardly ever use, but was wondering if
anyone could advise how I can reduce the file size but also have a
reasonable picture size using either this or any other application.

Thanks in advance for your help.

All the best for now and take care,

Please note: this message was dictated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking and
TalkingPoint.  I apologise for any errors in the text.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein Patwa
Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954  (SIP)
Twitter: www.twitter.com/hussein_patwa
Skype: patwaspotterfan2
Web: www.patwanet.co.uk
Blog: http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com

Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486

Please note: Calls from witheld numbers may not be connected.  Please
release your number so it can be viewed prior to calling.  Calls may be
recorded for fact verification.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or
sensitive information and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s).
Copying or distribution in any form is not permitted without the sender's
prior consent.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it
and any attachments and notify the sender immediately.