[access-uk] Re: I'm outraged!

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 12:56:29 +0100

Right, one episode, and if it was episode half way throught the series, although it would be annoying and inconvenient, it wouldn't bother me as much, but this is the last episode. This is the end. This was the moment when the world finds out how the story ends, after 6 years of watching it. So it's not just a random episode and a random TV show.

Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://twitter.com/internetking
MSN/windows live messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx