[access-uk] Re: I-cloud

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 11:21:24 +0000

If you back up to I-cloud then that data will be pushed to a second
Iphone or even a Ipod as long as you are logged in on both devices.
Android currently do this with contacts and apps. If I add a contact
in my phones's contacts than it is automatically synched to my
Googlemail account and if I delete from the web! The data is deleted
from my phone.

--
MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx