[access-uk] Re: I-Tel

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:51:26 +0100

Hi Andrew

Yes, I updated to the latest firmware, then as a safeguard I restored the iPod
back to the factory settings, then selected English from the list of available
languages, and copied music onto it. The iPod itself works just fine without
the i-tel.  Have sent this one back to Cobolt and asked them to send me another
one.