[access-uk] Re: ITV.com and XFactor

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 15:35:27 -0000

Hi Peter - I have used it ok, but not in the last few weeks, so can't say, but
some on here have been saying they've experienced problems in recent times, so
not sure now; it might depend on the links you click on, there is a link called
catch up, then from the next page, a link to a menu of available programmes,
this brings up an alphabetical list of links, which then brings up the
available shows for the letter you select.

HTH -

Andy