[access-uk] Re: ITV Player's Audio Description

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 13:17:30 -0000

Interesting Jackie, I can't even get the damn player to work through the standard ITV site and have to resort to the Scottish version.

If your friend remembers how to get audiodescribed episodes to play please let us know.
Cheers
Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>