[access-uk] Re: ITUNES

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 22:09:44 +0100

I'm watching this one with interest ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---- Original Message ----
From: "john gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 2:52 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: ITUNES

hi carol and jackie i half agree with you jackie. i have
just acquired a new laptop and upgraded my desktop and
itunes is much much faster but for a total not very good
for access. i can manage it and now i am trying out how
to share my librarys thereby being able to copy from my
desktop to the laptop maybe have to do it with the usb
stick. someone on the list did give out a url where you
could go in to the itunes with internet explorer. cheers
now.
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carol
Pearson Sent: 05 July 2010 11:19
To: Access UK Mailing List
Subject: [access-uk] ITUNES

Hi all,

Until now I've completely resisted Itunes.  (I wasn't
impressed at the beginning about the "taking over" of
your computer ... and just haven't tried it ...)

I realise now that it's become very prominent and there
are obviously places out there where Itunes is an
essential in order to play content and/or download a
daily podcast.
Could someone please tell me about the current version
of Itunes for Windows PC's, the advantages and
disadvantages of using this on a computer and how it
affects the use of players I might want to use offline,
ripping CD's etc.
If I try it and still don't like it, can I uninstall
easily enough?
Thanks for any feedback on this subject.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

inin* To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:- inin*
inin* If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
inin* access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
inin* and in the Subject line type
inin* unsubscribe
inin* For other list commands such as vacation mode,
click on the inin* immediately-following link:-
inin*
[mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] inin* or send a message, to
inin* access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:-
faq
Release Date: 07/04/10 19:35:00

inin* To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:- inin*
inin* If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
inin* access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
inin* and in the Subject line type
inin* unsubscribe
inin* For other list commands such as vacation mode,
click on the inin* immediately-following link:-
inin*
[mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] inin* or send a message, to
inin* access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:-
faq