[access-uk] Re: ITUNES

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 14:52:06 +0100

hi carol and jackie i half agree with you jackie. i have just acquired a new
laptop and upgraded my desktop and itunes is much much faster but for a total
not very good for access. i can manage it and now i am trying out how to share
my librarys thereby being able to copy from my desktop to the laptop maybe have
to do it with the usb stick. someone on the list did give out a url where you
could go in to the itunes with internet explorer. cheers now.