[access-uk] Re: ITUNES

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:49:59 +0100

Hi Carol

Well what I mean is that you don't have a specific drive letter to which you
can copy and paste in the same way you would in Windows Explorer.  You have
to go into Itunes and then your music library.  The interface is just
different from Windows Explorer, and I just don't particularly like it.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx