[access-uk] Re: ISO and audio

  • From: BJ Edwards <bjthequill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 21:17:00 +0000

Ok, so my music is currently either CD or 320kps MP3 which is the
highest quality I can get without WAV.. My movies are either watched
straight from the disk on very good headphones or watched on a HD TV
with 5.1 DTS sound. So, if I want to watch the DVDs from a file, which
would provide the best quality, MP4, MOV, FMV, AVI...? which
compresses the least? I assume that ISO is the best, so I am seeking
second best for sake of argument.

Very many thanks again!

BJ