[access-uk] Re: IRIVER AND IPODDER

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:36:35 +0100

Hi Pele,

Ipodder would make no difference at all to the connectivity of your Iriver.
Ipodder does not in any way, mess with your USB connections.  It must have
been something else.  What though, I don't have a clue.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk