[access-uk] Re: IPhone5 versus Samsung Galaxy S3

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:10:30 +0100

wow  I wish I had known  about this Jellybean  when I had the Samsung
galaxy note 2   I found that phone to be really grate to use and I found the
speech  on it very loud and clear.  I  tried the Iphone 5  but didn’t find
the speech  as clear,  I say this from a person that is hard of hearing and
ware  two hearing aids.  these are just my findings.

Andy S
Home phone 01733 320933
mobile 07940579994
Ham callsign M0CEG