[access-uk] Re: IPhone email list

  • From: Iain Lackie <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 15:59:21 +0100

Hello
I am just celebrating my first year of using an iPhone with no sight at all.
There really is no reason why you shouldn't use an iPhone effectively. I had
initial misgivings about the screen issue. Just stick with it and there is no
reason why you shouldn't be wondering in a very short time what you were
worrying about.

Iain

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Jun 2014, at 03:07 pm, "John Wells" <johnwellsjoseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Ibrahim

Could I pick your brains?  I am thinking of purchasing an i phone but am
concerned with the fact there are no buttons.  I cannot see anything and am
wondering how difficult this will prove.

John Wells.