[access-uk] Re: IPOD and RNIB talking books

  • From: "Scott" <unionjack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 16:16:53 -0000

Hi Ibrahim.

I have my own audio books saved to my computer.

I zipped up the folder using winzip free version.

I then added the zipped folder to itunes under the apps tab with the ipod
connected. Once it has added I press the sync button and it creates a directory
file as per the user instructions on itunes.

It looks correct on itunes at this stage.

I then press the refresh button on my ipod but it still does not recognise the
zipped file?

Could you give me a more in-depth step by step guide on how to put my own audio
books on to the ipod.

I even tried looking at it using the ftp server and the zipped files I have
added show on the internet explorer. As before it has a directory file and a
zipped file and looks the same as the original user manual pre-loaded on daisy.

Regards

Scott.