[access-uk] IPHone battery issue!

  • From: Terry Clasper <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 08:37:27 +0100

                Hi all.
Wonder if anyone has any idea about the following.
Basically over the last couple of weeks I’ve noticed my battery draining far
faster than it should do.
Today I decided to investigate what may be going on and the very odd thing is
that when I look under usage the actual usage time is exactly the same as the
stand by time.
So that tells me why the battery is craning but not why its started to happen.
Anyone ever had anything similar and got any suggestions as to what settings I
can check or change to fix this one.
Thanks very much in advance for any help.** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:-