[access-uk] Re: IPHONE 6 PLUS FIRST IMPRESSIONS

  • From: Kelsey Trevett <kelsey.trevett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 23:54:09 +0100

If you go into Settings > General > Accessibility > Voiceover > Rotor and
select Braille Screen Input, it will put a Braille Screen Input option on your
rotor. You can use this to type, as well as using it to search for an app or
icon on the home screen or navigate a webpage, email etc. If you ever got
familiar with the handwriting mode introduced to Voiceover in iOS 7, it is
similar to that in functionality, although, obviously, you type in Braille
[smiles]

Sent from my iPhone