[access-uk] Re: IOS 7

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:32:37 +0100

I can't comment on games and lots of other apps at present, but Siri is
definitely not right, and you are correct in that if it doesn't understand
you, it will not speak, so you have to explore to find out what is there.
Too much hype.  It is ok, but I wouldn't be jumping up and down over it,
even if I could the way I feel at the moment, (smile).  I am sure there will
be another update shortly, I expected this.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace