[access-uk] Re: INFURIATED

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:41:07 -0000

No, not exactly. It's when I'm reading pages which don't have English UK by default and you get blips of speech as you read through which cause problems in listening. Anyway, all sorted now, thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>