[access-uk] Re: IN TOUCH TONIGHT - ANY THOUGHTS?

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 23:14:17 -0000

Hi Paul
It seems  that Carey  was at a conference and someone made the point that
if you gave disabled people, in general, and blind people, in
particular, state of the art technology they wouldn't have any problem in
the IT labour market.

Carey's response was:  "In some circumstances they would."

So surely  he's correct on that point.
Regards,  Derek