[access-uk] IN TOUCH - ACCESS TO RELIGIOUS MATERIAL

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 13:27:49 -0000

A listener who's also a VI Roman Catholic priest has contacted the show
about his lack of access to biblical and other material.  I'd like to
have something on about this in the near future.  Would anyone who has
had difficulty getting hold of Christian or material relating to other
faiths, or who has found solutions, computer related or otherwise to
overcoming difficulties please email me at
Ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx
I'm aware of the book courier bible.  But in what range of formats is
the Koran, for example, available?

Look forward to hearing your stories.

Ian

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.