[access-uk] Re: IMAP and Gmail

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:24:12 +0100

I too think you are right Tony.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tony Sweeney
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 4:21 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: IMAP and Gmail

  Note I said "think",  perhaps it's a setting that someone could advise the
list of?
  Don't think that I was dreaming it! LOL.

  Tony Sweeney

  On 29/07/2014 16:07, Eleanor Martha Burke wrote:

    I have been reading the mails about the above with interest and Mo's
comments in particular.!!!  Now on my iPhone I have a folder that says All
Messages and in it, I am duly informed that I have over a thousand mails.  Yet
we are talking about Gmail deleting mails after 30 days!!!  I don't know what
it is doing with mine then.

    Eleanor