[access-uk] Re: IMAP and Gmail

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:21:15 +0100

Note I said "think", perhaps it's a setting that someone could advise the list of?

Don't think that I was dreaming it! LOL.

Tony Sweeney
On 29/07/2014 16:07, Eleanor Martha Burke wrote:
I have been reading the mails about the above with interest and Mo's comments in particular.!!! Now on my iPhone I have a folder that says All Messages and in it, I am duly informed that I have over a thousand mails. Yet we are talking about Gmail deleting mails after 30 days!!! I don't know what it is doing with mine then.
Eleanor