[access-uk] Re: IMAP accounts and deleted messages

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 18:45:44 +0100

Sorry Jonathan, I'm talking about Outlook 2003 :-)

A clarification please. If "Purge items while switching folders while
online" is checked, then deleted messages will be permanently deleted once I
move away from my inbox. Have I got that right?

In any rate, Going into Email Accounts>Change Account>More Settings gives me
four pages, General, Outgoing Server, Connection and Advanced. Nothing about
deleted items I could find. As far I can tell, I explored all options areas
in Outlook 2003 but could not find any settings for deleted items/purge
messages. Damn Microsoft, where have they hidden it!

Thanks for your help.

Amro