[access-uk] Re: IE7 crashing when searching in the access-uk archives, is it freelists, my set-up, or IE7?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:01:02 -0000

Hi all,

Sorry to reply to my own message, but further to what I said in it, I have managed to get into the archives of this list and find the messages I was after, but it seems as if there are 2 or three pages of messages on the subject concerned,and when I press the figure 2 to go on to the second page of messages, IE7 brings up an error and wants to send an error report. As I said in my initial message, is this something to do with my set-up, am I doing something wrong, or is it a freelists problem, or should I have clicked on the word next that follows the figures for the numbers of remaining pages of messages on this subject?

Alexander Shannon