[access-uk] IE7 and Favourites.

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:09:52 -0000

Hi List.

I've just installed IE7, and have only come up against one little thing so
far that I'd like to find away around, if possible.

In the previous version, if I wanted to go to a favourite like StatsOnSport
for example, I'd hit Alt plus A to bring up my favourites, followed by s to
land me in my list of Sport oriented  sites, and finish off by hitting
letter s until StatsOnSport was highlighted.

I find now that IE7 acts as if I've got two folders in my Favourites
beginning with the letter s, which simply means that instead of going to the
sports folder and entering it, it pauses on the doorstep waiting from me to
hit enter.

Yes, its only one extra tap on the enter key to overcome this, but I would
like to have IE7 act like IE6 if possible. Anyone any ideas?

Darran