[access-uk] Re: IE7

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 05:33:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi Andy,

This is a quote from the Microsoft web page given
below:
Automatic Updates will first notify you when Internet
Explorer 7 is ready to install and then show a welcome
screen that presents key features and the choice to
accept, decline or postpone installation.

Plus, if you accidentally install it, you can always
uninstall it.

Source of info:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/ie/automaticupdates.mspx

David Bailes.