[access-uk] IE7

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:28:08 +0100

Hi all,

I know at least one person on list has good to say about IE7 and its new features. Before I take the plunge and install, can anyone confirm how well it's now working with JAWS 7.10? In addition, is there any going back to IE6, should I wish to do so? If so, how easy is this to do?

I'd be interested to learn more of the new features and what you folk think.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx