[access-uk] IE7

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:27:51 +0100

Hi all -

Because I can't get IE6 to open links that I click on from within emails,
any longer, I've decided I need to think about upgrading to IE7, but would
like to know if it runs ok with JFW under XPHome with service pack3
installed. I've just looked on the Microsoft website, and they only seem to
have a version that runs under XPHome service pack2. I'm having enough
problems at the moment trying to get back to where I was before installing
Firefox, that I don't want to create more by upgrading to IE7 if there's no
chance of it fixing my current problem, and it bringing more besides!

I don't really want to roll back to an earlier restore point before I
originally installed Firefox, as I have only recently installed SP3!
-

Andy